We’re just two, count ’em two, days around from Super Bowl XVI, which not only means we’ll soon be taking in some serious football, a tasty buffet spread and a halftime of The Boss, but that our first annual Ultimate Raffle will soon be coming to an end.
During halftime, we’ll randomly select the winners of the prizes below, meaning your time to take part in the fun is quickly coming to an end. Needless to say, the time to buy is now!
And don’t forget, the more you buy, the more you save!
1 Ticket = $3.00
2 Tickets = $5.00 (you save $1.00!)
3 Tickets = $7.00 (you save $2.00!)
4 Tickets = $9.00 (you save $3.00!)
5 Tickets = $10.00 (you save $5.00!)
6 Tickets = $12.00 (you save $6.00!)
7 Tickets = $14.00 (you save $7.00!)
8 Tickets = $16.00 (you save $8.00!)
9 Tickets = $18.00 (you save $9.00!)
10 Tickets = $20.00 (you save $10.00!)
As for the prizes…
- (1) Pair of three-day pass for this years edition of the Langerado Music Festival, scheduled to take place between March 6 and 8 in Miami, Florida.
- (1) Mute Records prize pack, includes signed copy of M83s Saturdays = Youth and limited edition picture disc of Goldfrapps A&E 7″
- (2) Bob Dylan – Tell Tale Signs: the Bootleg Series Vol. 8 (box set)
- (1) Zvue Model 250 Personal Media Player
- Signed memorabilia from Tomorrow Never Knows 2009 bands, including Department of Eagles and The Poison Arrows.
- Spectacle: Elvis Costello with /Sundance Channel prize pack, includes speakers, t-shirt, thermos, and official Sundance Channel notebook.
- DVD Prize Pack featuring The Flaming Lips The Fearless Freaks, Bad Religion: Live at the Paladium, and A Colbert Christmas
- Grab bag! A random assortment of CDs and vinyls from some of your favorite acts. Think of it as Christmas morning! Surprises galore!
- Nikki Sixx – The Heroin Diaries: A Year in the Life of a Shattered Rock Star
Click here for the full story, a list of our prizes, and to purchase a raffle ticket(s)!