- The Flaming Lips will cover Dark Side of the Moon, in its entirety, live at a New Years Eve show in Oklahoma City.
- Frenchkiss Records has nabbed Local Natives. Debut album, Gorilla Manor, out February 16th.
- Michael Jackson’s This Is It will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on Jan. 26th.
- The Dirty Projectors joined Mos Def, Talib Kweli, and The Roots on J-Fal.
- Spoon debuted Transference‘s artwork.
- TV on the Radio got covered by Phish.
- Morrissey considered suicide.
- Carson O’Shoney revealed why Incubus’ Morning View is his personal guilty pleasure.
- Chris Coplan shared his take on Mean Creek’s The Sky (or the Underground).
- Weezer and Paramore are confirmed headliners for The Bamboozle 2010.
- Gorillaz title and detail next album. Lou Reed and Snoop Dogg included.
- Alyssa Spiel shared a wonderful feature article on 311.
- Will Hines reviewed Kid Sister’s long-awaited debut.
- Many, many updates to the Festival Outlook.
- She & Him: Volume Two due this spring.
- Muse has been tapped for SNL.
Black Friday might be the day of all days for shoppers, but the Monday after Thanksgiving is certainly the busiest time for us bloggers. If you need any evidence of this, we suggest you click here. So, in an effort to keep you, our loyal reader, up to date on everything (key word: everything), here’s a little update on all the other stuff happening today…
And if you’re just joining us after a few days away, here’s what you may have missed: