On Monday, Ab-Soul announced the imminent release of his new album, Do What Thou Wilt. (previously referred to only as DWTW). Right on schedule, the album is now streaming in full via Apple Music. (Stay tuned to for a Spotify stream).
Due out via Top Dawg Entertainment, the 16-track collection follows 2014’s These Days… and represents the Los Angeles rapper’s fourth full-length overall. It features a handful of special guests, including fellow Black Hippy member ScHoolboy Q, TDE co-president “Punch” and label mate SZA, and Mac Miller. There’s also a song notably titled “Portishead in the Morning”.
Update — Wednesday, December 14th at 8:50 a.m. CT: Ab-Soul has shared the new music video for opening track “Raw (Backwards)”. Directed by ScHoolboy Q associate aplus, the hazy clip finds Soulo rapping in the middle of a rapturous crowd.
Do What Thou Wilt. Tracklist:
01. Raw (Backwards) (feat. Zacari)
02. Braille (feat. Bas)
03. Huey Knew (feat. Da$h)
04. Threatening Nature
06. Invocation (feat. Kokaine)
07. Wifey vs Wifi/P.M.S. (feat BR3)
08. Beat the Case (feat. ScHoolboy Q)/Straight Crooked
09. Portishead in the Morning/Her World
10. God’s A Girl?
11. Now You Know
13. Evil Genius (feat. Teedra Moses, Javonte)
14. Lonely Soul (feat. Punch)/The Law (Prelude) (feat. SZA)
15. The Law (feat. Mac Miller, Rapsody)